Lauryn_RAWR

Hi I'm Lauryn and I think I'm hilarious. Bands take up like 80% of this blog and the other 20% consists of my glorious self. Talents include ranting, laughing, and hitting the reblog button. I follow back similar Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)

Ask me anything/Archive/RSS

  1. believetoimagine reblogged this from the-girl-who-could-fucking-fly
  2. the-girl-who-could-fucking-fly posted this